2006-01-05

Breaking News

Draper changes locker stall.

"It was a big shuffle and we have to give Frosty (assistant equipment manager Chris Scoppetto) all the credit. He did a great job rearranging everything," said Draper.

~~~

In other news,
Canada will be facing Russia tonight in the WJHC Final. The US faces Finland for the Bronze.

Russia will get "home ice advantage," as in last change and all the other home team perks. Both teams have won all their games, but GF-GA is the tiebreaker.

A couple of oddsmakers favour Russia slightly,
but most favour Canada. That is a little surprising, since the Russians have dismantled all comers while Canada was essentially held to a tie vs. the US (it was only a win due to an empty net goal). Judging from what I have seen of both teams I would have to put my money on the Russians, I'm afraid. I would have more confidence in Team Canada if they were facing the tired Americans tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home