2005-12-06

More from the Gazette

First...

A moment of silence, please, to recognize the tenth anniversary of the trade of Patrick Roy.

This is
still a touchy subject for Roy and the Canadiens.

"That Cup in 1996 was all about pride," Roy said. "I had only one name in my mind when I won."

Mario Tremblay?

"Exactly."

~~~


What the hell is the sportsnet logo supposed to be, anyway?


~~~

A great line from the always classy Darcy Tucker:

"Since my son's been born, I've scored four or five goals now," he said. "Maybe it's a little bit to do with him. I'll keep spitting them out, if that's the case."

There are so many things wrong with this, I don't know where to begin.

Maybe you should let your wife "spit them out," Darcy. I don't think you're anatomically capable. Unless you were talking about spitting something else out... ew.

~~~

Hey! Wait a minute...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home